Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Yellow - Yellow (1975) London - Rare Jazz Fusion (MP3) HQ

One from only two albums recorded,like so many of these projects in the 70,s from this Japanese group...great jazz fusion!


                                                                     Entire Album Taster!

Line Up

Johnny Yoshinaga - Vocals,Drums
junsaku Nakamur - Guitar,Chorus
Masabumi Kawazaki - Keyboards,Chorus
Nobuki Yoshinaga - Drums,Vocals
Shinichi Ueda - Percussion, Flute
Takamichi Tarumi - Vocals,Percussion
Yoshimichi Tarumi - Bass Guitar,Chorus




13 comments:

Anghellic67$ said...

Much Appreciated AMM,For the Yellow Album

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for a larger number of reviews today and for switching it up with this jazz fusion.

richsoul said...

Ready to explore another album by this group, thanks to you. Thank you AMM.

Big Dave said...

Excellent post, I love this stuff
Many thanks for the review AMM

BigD

PeterH said...

Always great to hear Japanese fusion. Thanks for review, P.

reb.jukebox said...

thanks AMM for great looking fusion album
Reb

raphaelmsx said...

New for me, thanks very much!!!!

Rush said...

Thanks AMM looking forward to it

pedro B said...

Heard a bit about Yellow but not for a long time all top notch tracks but i couldn't under stand the singing i must get sub titles when playing again Thanks AMM great set

Cheers Pedro

Bill said...

I was starting to turn into one of those "woke" idiots...deprived as I was from "Music-is-the-Colour"WELCOME BACK! My sanity is restored(possibly!)Glad you sorted it(and thanks for the MRT tip!)I liked the first Yellow album, so would be happy to hear this!
ATB Bill

MusicFan59 said...

Very nice, New artist for me. I like what I am hearing. Thanks AMM!

hakase said...

seems you like ROCK also thats why allmusicman thank you!

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks for other rare lp,new for me