Wednesday, June 21, 2023

David Ruffin - David Ruffin (LP 1973 Motown) (CD 2014 Real Gone) - rare Soul (FLAC)

 Third album from him, and pure class as usual!


                                                                       The Tasters!





Tracks

01 The Rovin' Kind
02 Common Man
03 I'm Just A Mortal Man
04 (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
05 There Will Always Be Another Song To Sing
06 I Miss You (Part.1)
07 Blood Donors Needed (Give All You Can)
08 A Little More Trust
09 Go On With Your Bad Self
10 A Day In The Life Of A Working Man



 


16 comments:

soultime said...

More please , thanks for the review .

gmortars said...

You think I should have a little more trust in the soul music from the 70s? 🤔
Thanks, AMM!

PeterH said...

Please continue the Ruffin discography! Thanks for review, P.

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM. Nice run of David Ruffin, showcasing his talents.

Lordchester said...

Thanks for another David Ruffin.

Anghellic67$ said...

Thank you for another great David Ruffin Album AMM

Big Dave said...

Very nice, many thanks AMM... another one for my collection

BigD

richsoul said...

From the comments, I think that so many persons enjoyed his singing. Thank you AMM for posting his albums.

Guy said...

Thanks for this review, dipping my toes further in the 70s

pedro B said...

Another greats set From Mr Ruffin Don't you love them Mega Waffters he's wearing

Thanks AMM

Cheers Pedro

hakase said...

thanks for this too but after seeing that movie im so sorry about him

reb.jukebox said...

Great more David Ruffin many thanks AMM
Reb

bigcravings said...

Great post-Temps solo stuff

Rush said...

Thanks for a great review AMM, is there a part 2 of I miss you or did I miss it

ELtel said...

Thanks for another upgrade for me MM, thank you.
cheers,ELtel

IAN said...

One of the best soul voices around.