Wednesday, August 25, 2021

RARE NORTHERN SOUL VOL 92

 

                                                                               A TASTER BELOW!


Tracks

Conway Twitty - Go On and Cry - ABC Paramount
Earl White Jr - Very Special Girl - Cygnet
Freddy Butler - There Was A Time - Kapp
Glen Miller - Where Is The Love - Doctor Bird
Jackie Follett - I Am What I Am - Verve Forcast
Jerry Ganey - Just A Fool - Verve
Jessica James And The Outlaws - We'll Be Making Out -
Jessie Davis - There's Room For Me - Revere
Jimmy Gresham - Garden Of Love - Soul 4 Real
Jock Mitchell - Work With Me Annie - Impact
Joe Bataan - Subway Joe - Fania
Joey Heatherton - Live And Learn - Mercury
Kell Osborne's Band - That's What's Happening(Instrumental) - Glowhill
Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle - Checker
Larry Williams - I'd Rather Fight Than Switch - Okeh
Leroy Knox and the Gaypoppers - The Mistakes I Made - Soul Sound
Little Anthony & The Imperials - It's Not The Same - Veep
Little Willie John - Walkin' up a One Way Street - Atlantic
Lou Courtney - Tryin' To Find My Woman - Buddah
Margaret Williams - Baby Please (help Me) - Downey
Marjorie Black - One More Hurt - Sue
Marsha Carroll - He Will Call Again - Mighty
Marshall & The Chi Lites - Pretty Girl - Daran
Marvin Smith - Who Will Do Your Running Now - Mayfield
Mary Love - I'm In Your Hands - Modern
McKinley Mitchell - No Love (Like My Love) - Onederful
Mickey Stevenson - I Stand Blue - Kent
Mill Evans - Things Won't Be The Same - Constellation
Moses - I Got My Mind Together - Piedmont
Mr. Wiggles - T. Model Ford - Raven
Nick Ashford - I Don't Need No Doctor - Verve
Otis Busch - Can I Depend On You - Jerhart
Out Of Sights - My Woman's Love - Big Man
Patti & The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long, Long time - Kapp
Patti Drew - He's The One - Capitol
Sylvia - It's A Good Life   - All Platinum
Tan Geers - Let My Heart And Soul Be Free - Okeh
Viola Wills - Don't Kiss Me Hello And Mean Goodbye - Bronco
Walter Jackson - It's An Uphill Climb To The Bottom - Okeh
Yvonne Vernee - Just Like You Did Me(Instrumental) - Brute

19 comments:

Anghellic67$ said...

Great Playlist AMM,Thank you

Davetuba said...

Thank you for another edition of Rare Northern Soul!

CanoMan said...

Great review lineup gracias

PeterH said...

Same goes for this one, of course. Thanks for review, P.

Little Bill said...

Getting closer to one hundred many thanks amm!

Wicked Souldies (Gto Town) said...

Thank u my friend AMM for sharing this series

gmortars said...

This kind of Walkin' up a One Way Street is right up my alley! Thanks, AMM!

tennessee boy said...

I'm glad to discover one another number of this so good collection...

Big Dave said...

More gems, what can I say... many thanks for the review

BigD

richsoul said...

Amm, I don't have this collection so I pick up from now on.

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for another fine volume in this series.

tsi&hrjs said...

You can't go wrong with these. Thank you allmusicman!

pedro B said...

Thanks All Music Man for for Volume 92 more gems
Cheers Pedro

PhilN said...

Thanks for more great sounds.

renald said...

Walter Jackson and little Anthony and The Imperial are my favourite. Good playlist though. Looking foward to spin this CD with the next review! Thanks AMM!!

reb.jukebox said...

getting close to 100 volumes of your great northern series thanks Reb

ELtel said...

Another great comp MM, thank you.
cheers,ELtel

BillyMac said...

Oh my, Walter Jackson.Forgotten genius. Thanks.

trinity said...

thank you for the great review mate