Saturday, August 14, 2021

The Violinaires - Stand By Me(1965)Checker-Gospel/Soul

The Debut album from this Legendary group who eventually crossed over from the Gospel Genre to Lovers of all good Music.....when you listen to this their sheer Brilliance shines through like a beacon!...Featuring the Great Voice of Robert Blair.


                                                                                  A TASTER BELOW!


                                                                        TRACKS ON BACK COVER BELOW



16 comments:

RMstorm said...

You can never go wrong with gospel based soul. Thanks AMM

tennessee boy said...

Good taster !! I'll be happy to listen all this LP !

soul quinquin said...

Hi my friend . I am the owner of this album that I have been looking for without success to this day. Thank you
Pierre

Guy said...

Thanks, a very interesting review

PeterH said...

I have some records by them, but not this one. Thanks for review, P.

pedro B said...

This is a great Gospel group who blend both with soul thanks ALL Music Man

Cheers Pedro

USMAN47 said...

I have 6 LPs of them, I miss this one !!! Thank you.

Yves

renald said...

Thanks AMM for another great review. The other two album reviews on this group were fantastic. Can't wait to dig into this gem.

richsoul said...

I remember their music but I don't have a single lp. Please let me hear some of these sounds.

reb.jukebox said...

thank you AMM for this fine share Reb

ELtel said...

Thanks for the review MM.
cheers,ELtel

gmortars said...

What PeterH said. Thanks, AMM!

DrHepcat said...

Saw an actual copy of this today on LP. Wasn't sure if I had it and wish I'd bought it.

Wicked Souldies (Gto Town) said...

Thanks for this gems

Soulsville said...

Looks good, I would love to hear it. Thank you for the review

hakase said...

thanks for this rare checker gospel AMM
also another Don Bronstein cover!