Thursday, June 30, 2022

SHARING POSTS FROM THIS BLOG..HAD TO REMOVE A BLOGGER

May i remind you guys that no sharing of my posts or links elsewhere on any blog or forum is not allowed without my consent. This is what i emailed the blogger concerned......"As far as i,m concerned if i post an album i own or anyone shares an album with me first  its content apply,s to the rules of my blog...It clearly states at the header no sharing without consent. i have no objection to  selected bloggers sharing IF THEY ASK. You commented and i sent you the album,my time and my link i am paying for... I wouldnt dream of sharing any of your files without asking your permission...I,m in a fortunate position where i wont ever have to do that..If anybody shares an album/tracks whatever directly to you then fair enough, your blog your rules..you have violated my rules to suit yourself so i think the best thing is you take me off your readers list and i,ll do the same...nothing personal & i wish you all the best..But i cant make exceptions for anyone"........Some of you may have other opinions about this,but its my blog and my rules. If anybody feels strongly against these rules feel free to walk and i,ll remove you from the readers list.otherwise enjoy your visits and the music.

AMM

3 comments:

Big Dave said...

100% behind you there mate... you couldn't have made it clearer !!

BigD

richsoul said...

Great job mate.

Rocco said...

100% correct my friend.

Rocco