Monday, June 20, 2022

Spick & Span - Twilight in Leblon (1985) - Electric Bird - Rare Japanese Jazz/Funk/Fusion (MP3)

The band has been around since 1979 with 10 albums under their belts. Mostly recording material with Brazilian themes and Rhythms.This was their 5th studio album and never fails to hit the mark!

AMM

                                                        Review Courtesy Of Moxysoulandjazz    

                                                                          The Taster!


Line Up

Synthesizer – Yasuaki Maejima
Drums – Kazuo Yoshida
Bass – Benisuke Sakai
Guitar – Koji Miyatake
Flute, Alto Flute – Tamami Koyake
Keyboards – Osamu Kobayashi
Percussion – Tomohiro Yahiro
Producers – Haruki Funano, Kazuo Yoshida                                     



 


15 comments:

AMM said...

many thanks moxy for a cracking share m8!...appreciated.

renald said...

This outfit is new to me, very nice though. Thanks Moxy and AMM for the review!!

RMstorm said...

Thanks Moxysoulandjazz - I had to google where is Leblon.

Bill said...

I`ve heard a bit of Spick and Span and I liked the fusion sound. THANKS Moxy and AMM for the review!

Big Dave said...

Oh Yeah... love this... many thanks AMM & MSJ for the review

BigD

hakase said...

thanks a lot for another jap fusion much new to me

PeterH said...

Another Japanese fusion wonder - great! Thanks for review, P.

Rush said...

Thanks Moxysoulandjazz and AMM for the review and for the back cover

pedro B said...

Thanks Moxysoulandjazz and AMM for this jazz set who I must say I do not know
must be good if they can knock out 10 albums

Cheers Pedro

reb.jukebox said...

Many thanks Moxysoulandjazz and AMM for this interesting album
Reb

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

other new japanese for me,with Tamami Koyake

richsoul said...

New to me and my ears but anything you place is bound to be good. Thanks AMM.

MusicFan59 said...

Another great review. Rockin' taster. Thanks for the introduction to this fusion group!

CanoMan said...

Interesting review new to me thanks for the share

Wicked Souldies (Gto Town) said...

Thanks moxy for this review