Thursday, September 9, 2021

RARE NORTHERN SOUL VOL 94

Ive had a Nightmare today, windows 10 updated  to 20H platform...and sent my programs into oblivion,so spent all day recovering everything with a clean install of windows.so only the 1 post today!...Microsoft in their wisdom are less than user friendly these days...still a few bugs!...Thank god i know what i,m doing...i feel sorry for people who are not PC savvy!

                                                                                  A TASTER BELOW!

Tracks

Aretha Franklin - Tighten Up Your Tie, Button Up Your Jacket (Make It For The Door) - Columbia
Artiistics - I'm Gonna Miss You - Brunswick
Autographs - Sad Sad Feeling - Joker
Bill Brandon And Lorraine Johnson - Let Me Be Your Full Time Groover - Moonsong
Billy T Soul - Call On Billy - Musicor
Bobby Freeman - I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Autumn
Freddie Chavez - They'll Never Know Why - Soul 7
Hank Ballard - Work With Me Annie - King
Jimmie Moore - Love - Noble
Johnny Caswell - You Don't Love Me Anymore - Decca
Johnny Williams - Your Love Controls My World - Bashie
King Tutt - You've Got Me Hung Up - Fun City
Leslie Uggams - Love Is A Good Foundation - Sonday
Roosevelt Roberts - Hooked On Your Love - R&R
Ruby Johnson - Weak Spot - Volt
Sandy & The Pebbles - He's My Kind Of Fellow - Mercury
Shirley Ellis - Sugar, Let's Shing-A-Ling - CbS
Specials - Baby You Need Me - Scotch
The Brilliant Corners - Three Lonely Guys
The Capitols - Ain't That Terrible - Atlantic
The Chandlers - Your Love Makes Me Lonely - Col-Soul
The Determinations - Bing Bong - King
The Dreamlovers - You Gave Me Somebody To Love - Mercury
The Laddins - I'll Kiss Your Teardrops Away - Angie
The Majors - She's A Troublemaker - Imperial
The Marketts - Stirrin' Up Some Soul - Warner Bros
The Poppies - There's A Pain In My Heart - Epic
The Short Kuts - Your Eyes May Shine - Pepper
The Showmen - I'll Be Gone By Tomorrow - Jeree
The Soul Brothers Six - Thank You Baby For Loving Me - Atlantic
The Soulville Allstars - Nobody To Blame - Soulville
The Superiors - What Would I Do - Verve
Timi Yuro - When Something Is Wrong With My Baby - Frequency
Tony Mason - Scram - Rca
Tony Michaels - I Love The Life I Live - Golden World
Tony Middleton - Drifting - UA
Tony Talent - Hooked On You - Vando
Ty Hunter - Something Like A Storm - Chess
Velvet - Bet You If You Ask Around - Perception
Wendell Watts - Grooviest Thing This Side Of Heaven - Jiminie




24 comments:

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for another in this series. Good luck with MS.

gmortars said...

There's a Pain in My Heart and it's Windows 🤬 Update... once a month, every month. I wish those Redmond dipsticks would just Scram into oblivion. To call them merely clueless is a massive compliment.
Thanks, AMM! 😎

Rocco said...

Top class music.
Keep the faith my friend.

Rocco

Davetuba said...

More Rare Northern soul - whoo hoo!! Windows updates: pffffffffffffff

PeterH said...

I am always grateful for a new "episode" of this series. Thanks for review, P.

PhilN said...

Thanks for more great tunes

CanoMan said...

Gracias for another soul review

Carlos Uria said...

Thank you for the review AMM!!

Wicked Souldies (Gto Town) said...

Thank u my friend AMM for another great vol

Anghellic67$ said...

Thank you for Another Album to this great Collection AMM

Little Bill said...

Thank you for the post amm and glad you survived the software update….

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks Allmusicman for more grooves!

reb.jukebox said...

thanks for another of your northern series Reb

Bill said...

Here we go again! More RNS! Love it Great revue!(Gives me a chance to use exclamation marks!)!!!!!

pedro B said...

Thanks for the Vol 94 of Northern soul AMM but i have to admit im not that PC savvy myself
and windows 11 is on it way its suppose to be better than 10 hope it like 7

Cheers Pedro

richsoul said...

Thanks for the music man. Good luck with the dubdates that mess up my cpu once in a while. Thank you for your work. Yes up dates.

Rush said...

Thanks for making the effort despite all your troubles, great review

Chocoreve said...

Please don't have nightmares and keep yourself and your PC safe, so you can send me the review ! Thanks in advance.

renald said...

Thanks for This comp. Quite interesting review.

BillyMac said...

Oh. SB6 and johnny caswell my philly boys.Thanks my brother.

tennessee boy said...

Great other number about this serie....

ELtel said...

Absolute nightmare for nob'eds like me then MM.
cheers, ELtel

hakase said...

Ty Hunter! Timi at Hi!
thanks for new one AMM
i recommend WindowsUpdateBlocker!

trinity said...

brilliant review as always mate - some gems on here