Friday, July 15, 2022

RARE NORTHERN SOUL VOL 119

 

                                                                      The Tasters!


Tracks

Barbara Acklin - Love Makes a Woman - Brunswick
Barbara English - All The Good Times Are Gone -  WB
Barbara Lewis - I Remember The Feeling - Atlantic
Billy Easton - I Was a Fool (To Say That I Didn't Care for You) - Dispo
Billy Prophet - Puppet On A String - Merrimac
Bob Brady & The Concords - Everybody's Goin' To The Love-In - Bell
Bobby Bland - Wouldn't You Rather Have Me - Duke.mp3
Chubby Checker - You Just Don't Know (What You Do To Me) - Parkway
David And The Giants - Superlove - Crazy Horse
David Lenyard and The Music Tree - It Could Have Been You - Flying Eagles
Derek And Ray - Interplay - RCA
Diane Renay - Can't Help Loving That Man - D-Man
Dorothy Williams - Watchdog - Volt
Eddie Foster - I Never Knew - IN
Eric & The Vikings - I'm Truly Yours - Gordy
Francine McGee -  Delirium - RCA
Gay Poppers - I've Got It - Fire
George Soule - Get Involved - Fame
Gloria Jones - Run One Flight Of Stairs - Uptown
Graham Bonney - Sign On The Dotted Line - Columbia
H B Barnum -  Three Rooms With Running Water - Imperial
Heart Menders - Job Opening - Sonic Wax
Helen Troy - I Think I Love You - Kapp
Herb Ward - Hands off She's Mine - Buddy
Innocent Bystanders - Frantic Escape - Pameline
Jacki Ross - Hold Me - Sar
Jill Harris - His Kiss - Capitol
Jimmy Ruffin - World So Wide Nowhere To Hide (From Your Heart) - Soul
Joey Delorenzo - Lost My Sense Of Direction - Mi-Val
Matt Monroe - Honey On The Vine - Capitol
Norma Jenkins - Can You Imagine That - Desert Moon
Rita Da Costa - You And Nothing More - Tower
Roy Ayers - What You Won't Do For Love - Polydor
Sari & The Shalimars - It's So Lonely (Being Together) - Veep
The Charades - Weeping Cup - MGM
The Delcardos - She's The One I Love - Atlantic
The Drew Vels -  Creepin' - Capitol
The Ellington Sisters - I Better Get Used To This Feeling - RCA
The Van Dykes - Save My Love For A Rainy Day - Mala
Tommy Navarro - I Cried My Life Away - De Jac

29 comments:

oldsoulrebel said...

Yet more top sounds, thanks for the review AMM

renald said...

This comp have a lot of unknowns. Its time to explore. Looking forward to the review. Thanks AMM!!

gmortars said...

Can't help loving this series! Thanks, AMM!

pedro B said...

Thanks for Volume 119 AMM another top notch set Matt Monroe one of my Mums favourites so many to choose from for a fav here all great

Cheers Pedro

Bill said...

I missed leaving a THANK YOU in my excitement to snag these! THANK YOU for even more RNS`s!! Cheers!
Bill

Rocco said...

Once more brilliant work my friend.

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM double the RnS today!!

bigcravings said...

Great review. Know what I'm doing this weekend . . .

Anghellic67$ said...

Great Review Thank you AMM

PhilN said...

Another great set of tunes.




Anghellic67$ said...

Great Review Thank you very much AMM

CanoMan said...

Great series to have thanks

andr3 nalin said...

And step two, still looking supergood :) Thanks guys ☮️🌞✌🏻

Davetuba said...

Another great volume of this collection! Thanks for the review.

BillyMac said...

Rare songs on here.

Tel said...

More Top Sounds From The Top Man Cheers

Little Bill said...

Thank you amm for more Northern soul goodies

Wicked Souldies (Gto Town) said...

Another good one comp

Big Dave said...

RNS roolz... many thanks for the review AMM

BigD

hakase said...

thanks for another great collection AMM

PeterH said...

You always find the best songs ... Thanks for review, P.

Carlos Uria said...

Thank you AMM for this collection

trinity said...

Thanks for the great review my friend

Lordchester said...

Looks like another interesting one.

reb.jukebox said...

Yet another wonderful selection AMM
Reb

richsoul said...

Thank you AMM for this collection of Rare Northern Soul

ELtel said...

And there's more.
cheers,ELtel

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks AMM for Vol 119. More rare N. Soul winners than I can count!

Rush said...

RNS vol 119 and counting thanks for the review ANM