Friday, February 10, 2023

Kent 001 For Dancers Only (1982) LP - Rare Soul (MP3)

As requested i,ll be posting reviews of these old albums from Kent. Shows how old they are as when they started the format was Hi-Fi !..Also released on CD in 2007 with extra tracks. With mono/Hi-Fi formats ive found there,s no gain posting in flac whatsoever apart from scratches on the albums here and there...So take them as they are. This is where the Kent story began from a dream of a guy from Northants Ady Croasdell.

AMM 

                                                        **********REQUEST**********           

                                                                      The Tasters!




13 comments:

oldsoulrebel said...

thanks for reviewing this AMM, better quality then my copy

Anghellic67$ said...

Thank you Very Much AMM,Always Appreciated

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM - Kent 001 - quite a start.

PeterH said...

I like this historic compilation very much. Thanks for review, P.

soultime said...

Great review thanks AMM .

andr3 nalin said...

Yess, I could dance til I die |-) Thanks for that ☀️☮️✌🏻

richsoul said...

Thank you for the review and for the new and improved version of this cd. Thank you AMM.

hakase said...

thank you AMM please keep on till 97!

tsi&hrjs said...

Thank you very much for starting this amazing set. You were gone fishing the last two times I checked in. You can take a break any time you want to!

Rush said...

Thanks for the review AMM

bigcravings said...

I remember buying this one new many moons ago . . . set me off on my Kent vinyl quest

tpee said...

Appreciate you doing this one and appreciate the music!

pedro B said...

Takes me back this one i remeber buying this one and selling it in Manchester to s dealer
wish i could have taken all off them with me to Aus Thanks AMM for more memory's

Cheers Pedro