Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Lou Rawls - All Things In Time (LP Demo 1976) P.I.R - Rare Soul (FLAC 310MB)

 I did a full bio of the late great Lou Rawls in previous reviews. With a massive 77 albums issued between 1962 till 2016 I Thought i would rip this great LP as still in good condition,its one of his best (for me) with "you,ll never find" included that was played in every genre of soul venue from northern clubs to funk etc...A bit of Gamble & Huff magic that track. A hard album to acquire with the passages of time now.

AMM

                                                                                                           The Tasters!




17 comments:

Renald Heyns said...

77 albums are quite an achievement. This guy must have been spending a lot of time in the recording studios. Nevertheless, he was a great performing artist. Thanks, AMM for this extraordinary album. Excellent review!!

soultime said...

What a talent , he is up there with my favourite recording artists .

trinity said...

Thank you kindly for the review mate

soulfood said...

Nice review yes please AMM

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for the Lou Rawls find

PeterH said...

An absolute classic! Thanks for review, P.

Anton said...

Two Giants Reviews Today!!

Carlos Uria said...

Fantastic review, thank you AMM

Ray said...

Thanks for the Lou Rawls review AAMM

hakase said...

thanks for the nice review AMM

reb.jukebox said...

many thanks AMM

Rush said...

Thanks for the review AMM, it's a masterclass

richsoul said...

I agree with so many. Quite a talent. Thank you AMM.

gmortars said...

Frequently overlooked fact: Lou Rawls provided the singing voice of Garfield in his 1980s TV specials. "Hello, Hawaii, can I come over..."
Thanks, AMM!

ELtel said...

77 albums & i have three, got some collecting to do.
cheers,ELtel

pedro B said...

I think the first single I bought of Lou's was I'm Satisfied/Down here on the ground After watching Cool Hand Luke Paul Newman But what a great singer this man was I think I have about 4/5 albums and as ELtel says a lot to go Thanks for this gem AMM great review

Cheers Pedro

Lordchester said...

classic Philly soul, thanks AMM