Thursday, September 22, 2022

Burning Men ‎– Burning Super Session 1 (1978) Yupiteru - Rare Japanese Jazz Fusion (MP3)

These guys recorded 3 cracking albums and this is the only one of theirs i have,so if by any chance anybody has the other 2 i would be very happy to obtain them.I want to thank hakase for reminding me about this as i didnt think i had it till i started to hunt it out.To say this is rare is an understatment!


                                                                        The Taster!




14 comments:

PeterH said...

You know what I like - Japanese jazz fusion! Thanks for review, P.

raphaelmsx said...

Awesome!! Thanks very much for this review!

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for the review and hakase for the nudge

Big Dave said...

A rare gem indeed... awesome
Many thanks for the review AMM

BigD

Anghellic67$ said...

Great Review Thank you AMM

hakase said...

thanks AMM!
will keep lookin for the rest

Rush said...

Thanks for the review AMM looking forward to listening to them
Its all new stuff to me

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks for the rare Japanese lp

soul quinquin said...

I see you've found a Burning Men album you've been looking for for a long time and I'm happy for you. Curious as I am, I'm a taker. Thank you Collins.
Pierre

reb.jukebox said...

Thanks very much AMM looks like an interesting listen
Reb

richsoul said...

New to me but not for long, thanks to AMM. Thank you.

MusicFan59 said...

Another new on for me. All I can say is wow! Excellent keyboard on the taster. Thanks again for enlightening me to this group!!!

YM2612 said...

A crazy musical session, thank you for sharing AMM

tpee said...

Hi AMM,
keep having your weekend off but when you have time could you feel sorry for me because I don't have this excellent album!