Wednesday, September 28, 2022

SouLutions - Destiny (2015) One World - + Bonus Tracks (FLAC) - Soul

This band hail from Newcasle On Tyne in England have have a real gem of a voice in the shape of Louise Mehan. They have recorded 4 studio albums and have toured the World and UK. You can read more about them RIGHT HERE...very few clips on youtube but a good solid album.

AMM


                                                                        The Tasters!



Bonus Tracks

15 - Bonus -  Take Our love To The Top (Factory Edit)

16 - Bonus - Louise Mehan -  Take Our love To The Top (Edit) - Soulutions

14 comments:

RMstorm said...

Thanks AMM for providing the solution to Soulutions.

Anghellic67$ said...

Great Review Thank you AMM

USMAN47 said...

Unknown to me so I'm very interested.

Yves

PhilN said...

Thanks for this. Only familiar with "Listen".

Rush said...

Thanks AMM they sound great

Big Dave said...

Very nice, I have one or two tracks by this group, but no album yet.
Many thanks for the review AMM

BigD

richsoul said...

Thank you for providing Soulutions not problems. JK, thanks AMM.

hakase said...

thanks for this AMM lookin forward to listen

Little Bill said...

Always good to find new things, many thanks AMM!

PeterH said...

Always good to learn to know a new band and voice. Thanks for review, P.

Bill said...

I love the way you slip one in, like this album!

reb.jukebox said...

Nice one AMM
many thanks Reb

ELtel said...

new one on me MM, thank you.
cheers,ELtel

tpee said...

Must confess I havnt much in the way of white soul from the UK but this has me curious. As a by the way I did and still do appreciate Frankie Miller's first album. Brinsley Schwartz did an amazing job backing him. Also (please don't hurl abuse!) some of Joe Cockers tracks I really appreciated, Mad Dogs and stuff with the Grease Band. His timing was brilliant and he "felt" his singing. His version of Jimmy Webbs "the moons a harsh mistress" still amazes me. So I Guess everything is black and white after all!