Thursday, May 4, 2023

Bobby Williams - Most Requested (1981) ARC LP Only Release - Rare Soul (FLAC)

Bobby hailed from georgia, not to be confused with his namesakes from Florida & Detroit. He only recorded this one album and a couple of 45,s. I had this years ago and flogged it to an old m8 who was badgering the life out of me for it. Been waiting for it to be re-released in some format or other but no luck.....till now and bingo! a very generous member sent it in. to say i,m pleased is an understatement as bobby turns in a great performance on mainly soul hits. Its so rare theres nothing by him at all on youtube which is a crying shame! Take it from me this is a very good album of soul from the man from Georgia!

AMM

                                            Thank You For The Review Courtesy Of Kenji


 

                                                                     




19 comments:

soultime said...

This looks good thanks AMM .

PeterH said...

Another great soul rarity! Thanks for review, P.

USMAN47 said...

I confess that I do not know this LP. So certainly interesting.

Thanks Kenji.

Yves

gmortars said...

I won't try a little tenderness, I'll try this LP instead. 🎷
Thanks, Kenji & AMM!

PhilN said...

Looking forward to giving this a listen.

richsoul said...

New to me, but now I get to explore the sounds of this artist. Thank you AMM.

RMstorm said...

Thanks Kenji for this most requested yet very rare review.

Anghellic67$ said...

Thank you very much AMM & Kenji

hakase said...

never seen this before looks tribute to Big O! thanks much Kenji and AMM

Little Bill said...

Thanks for the new to me artist both Kenji and AMM!

BillyMac said...

Thanks for digging deep, AMM.

reb.jukebox said...

Thank you Kenji and AMM for sharing this rare album with us
Reb

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks for the digging,another rare

Rush said...

Thanks Kenji and AMM for the review

Bill Pritchard said...

Guessing this might be my sort of thing.

DrHepcat said...

Appreciate the review for this heretofore unknown to me GA soul man. Many thanks to AMM & Kenji!

Lordchester said...

Another great discovery, thanks for reviewing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review Kenji.
cheers,ELtel

pedro B said...

Thanks for the review Kenji and AMM listen to this what a great singer this is
Cheers Pedro