Wednesday, August 23, 2023

PRIVATE SITE FOR REGGAE LOVERS SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS

 Hi Members of Music is the colour

I have just started a reggae site, https://rebelrootsmusic.blogspot.com, which is sharing all forms of the genre. It's a private site, limited to 100 people, all i ask is that you also share at least one album per month with the other users. That you thank uploaders for their shares, only takes a couple of seconds. The posts are either in flac or MP3-320. Basically treat everyone there as you would want to be treated.

There are about 20 members to date, not bad for a week, I guess. I would like to invite any of you that are interested in joining to send me your names and email address, so you can be sent an invite.

 Email me at rebel-roots-music@proton.me

Nothing to do with me at all another member just to clarify.

AMM

3 comments:

trinity said...

Thanks for the heads up mate

Anghellic67$ said...

May I be A Member Thank you very Much

reb.jukebox said...

Thanks for sharing the info AMM
your a gent
Reb